News & Analysis
Feb. 17, 2014
1. AGA, ACG, ASGE: Safe Surgery Checklist for GI ASCs.
2. What Role Will PillCam COLON Play in Colorectal Cancer Screening? Q&A With Dr. William Katkov.
3. Complimentary Surgical Notes Webinar: ICD-10: Ready or Not, Here It Comes! Wednesday, March 12, 12:00-1:00 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
4. Parkridge Health System Adds Dr. Camille Sommer.
5. 11 Demographic Statistics on Colorectal Cancer.
6. N.J. Assemblyman Visits The Endo Center at Voorhees.
7. We are seeking 2 brilliant gastroenterologists for a session on key issues in GI in ASCs at the 21st Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago, Oct. 23-25, 2014. Contact Scott Becker at email@example.com with recommendations.
8. C. difficile Transmission Update: 5 Things to Know.
9. Joint Venture ASCs: Are They the Best Strategy Going Forward?
Find us on Facebook and join the conversation!
Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs that recently added new physicians. Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend a surgery center for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, ASCOA, VMG Health and Physicians Endoscopy.