1. How burned out are gastroenterologists? 10 insights on work/life balance Full story
2. AmSurg opens gastroenterology ASC in Maryland Full story
3. Yale New Haven Hospital sued over exam policy for employees 70+ years Full story
4. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process. Click here to learn more.
5. Exact Sciences posts $296M in Q4 revenues — 5 quotes on the company's future Full story
6. University Gastroenterology hires COO — 3 insights Full story
7. 3 gastroenterologists making headlines Full story
8. Join experts from Cardinal Health as they share best practices for introducing total joint replacements to your ASC, as well as how to measure their success in this upcoming webinar.
9. Tenet-owned surgical hospital to pay $1.4M to settle False Claims Act allegations Full story
10. Gastroenterology's earning potential for hospitals & more: 7 GI industry key notes Full story