News & Analysis
Feb. 12, 2014
1. Remain at the Forefront of Healthcare: Gastroenterologists & ACO Participation.
2. 6 ASCs Performing Rare or Unique GI/Endoscopy Procedures.
3. Complimentary Surgical Notes Webinar: ICD-10: Ready or Not, Here It Comes! Wednesday, March 12, 12:00-1:00 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
4. Dr. Ann Marie Stephenson Joins Capital Digestive Care.
5. American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, Collaborators Launch New HCV Treatment Recommendations.
6. How Has Gastroenterologist Compensation Changed From 2010 to 2012? 8 Statistics
7. Telephone Communication Helps Identify IBD Patients at Risk of Future Hospitalization.
8. ASC Key Specialties: 9 Statistics on GI, Orthopedics & Ophthalmology Case Volume & Revenue.
9. 25 Hospitals With the Highest Value-Based Purchasing Scores.
Find us on Twitter and join the conversation!
Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs that recently implemented new cost-cutting initiatives. Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend a surgery center for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA and
VMG Health and Physicians Endoscopy.