News & Analysis
Feb. 10, 2014
1. Forecasting the Demand for Colonoscopy: 4 GI Physicians Weigh In.
2. ASGE Launches Safety Guidelines for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Units.
3. Complimentary Surgical Notes Webinar: ICD-10: Ready or Not, Here It Comes! Wednesday, March 12, 12:00-1:00 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
4. AGA: Bundled Payment Option for Colonoscopy.
5. 28% of Gastroenterologists Discuss Cost of Treatment With Patients.
6. 9 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in January.
7. 24 Statistics on Surgery Center Staff & Wages Based on Number of ORs.
8. ASC QI Projects: Best Ideas for Biggest Impact.
9. 11 Recent Hospital & Health System Layoffs.
Find us on Facebook and join the conversation!
Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs that recently implemented new cost-cutting initiatives. Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend a surgery center for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA and
VMG Health and Physicians Endoscopy.