News & Analysis
Feb. 5, 2014
1. Standalone ASCs Aren't Dead: 3 Reasons They'll Survive Healthcare Reform.
2. Evidence-Based Medicine in Gastroenterology: 9 Quality Indicators for ERCP.
3. Seeking Speakers and Panelists - 21st Annual ASC Conference: The Biggest Ever. Please send speaker suggestions to Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org and Lauren Groeper at email@example.com. We are seeking great speakers on critical issues for ASC success -quality, improving profits, ACOs, managed care, recruiting physicians and more.
4. Physician Health: How Do Gastroenterologists Compare to Other Specialties?
5. Given Imaging Receives FDA Clearance for PillCam COLON.
6. Biologics Show Promise as Treatment for Newly Diagnosed Pediatric Crohn's Disease Patients.
7. 8 Statistics on Irritable Bowel Disease.
8. 8 Areas in Supply Chain Where ASCs Lose the Most Money.
9. Which Specialty Has the Happiest Physicians?
Join These Conferences Free of Charge - Healthcare Private Equity Conference and Healthcare Litigation Event. McGuireWoods hosts its 11th Annual Healthcare Private Equity event at the Ritz Carlton at the end of February and its Healthcare Litigation Conference on April 8. If either of these are of interest and you would like to join for no charge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and they can provide you with the brochure and register you for no charge.
Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs that recently implemented new cost-cutting initiatives. Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend a surgery center for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA and