News & Analysis
Feb. 3, 2014
1. 6 Updates on Medicare & GI Reimbursement for Gastroenterologists to Know.
2. 10 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case Across the US.
3. Seeking Speakers and Panelists - 21st Annual ASC Conference: The Biggest Ever. Please send speaker suggestions to Scott Becker at email@example.com and Lauren Groeper at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are seeking great speakers on critical issues for ASC success -quality, improving profits, ACOs, managed care, recruiting physicians and more.
4. 2014 CPT Code Update: GI/Endoscopy.
5. AGA Discusses Medicare Patient Access & Quality Improvement Act on Capitol Hill.
6. 6 Statistics on Liver Disease in the US.
7. C. difficile Infection Management: 4 Things to Know.
8. How to Best Merge ASCA Billing Operations After a Transaction: 3 Experts Weigh In.
9. 5 Points on Health System Strategy Today Versus That of 2003.
Join These Conferences Free of Charge - Healthcare Private Equity Conference and Healthcare Litigation Event. McGuireWoods hosts its 11th Annual Healthcare Private Equity event at the Ritz Carlton at the end of February and its Healthcare Litigation Conference on April 8. If either of these are of interest and you would like to join for no charge, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and they can provide you with the brochure and register you for no charge.
Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs that recently implemented new cost-cutting initiatives. Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to recommend a surgery center for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA and VMG Health.