1.The growth of GI Alliance: A timeline Full story
2. 'Only a sociopath could practice as an employee of a large health system': How burnout has affected 5 physicians Full story
3. 3 GI execs on the future of outpatient gastroenterology Full story
4. A sure way to raise staff satisfaction? Give back time + brain space for meaningful patient interactions. Hear how Yale New Haven & Houston Methodist are boosting morale, efficiency + accuracy.
5. 10 gastroenterologists in the headlines Full story
6. Hoag Digestive opens comprehensive care clinic Full story
7. 8 traits of the best physicians, per the AMA Full story
8. 4 colonoscopy updates in 2 weeks Full story
9. EHRs as we know them are becoming a thing of the past. Discover what's next for digital health during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. Listen, understand, act — 3 steps to meet healthcare's empathy imperative. Learn more here.
3. Health systems are wasting time on the wrong call center improvements. Learn how to actually meet today's patient needs here.