1. Gastroenterology expected to be down 1,630 physicians by 2025 Full story
2. California bill would give physician owners power over private equity Full story
3. Top 10 most-recruited physicians — Gastroenterologists are No. 4 Full story
4. The historic drivers of emergency medicine succes are shifting. Here's how to keep your program ahead of the curve.
5. New risk score could help determine likelihood of colorectal cancer Full story
6. Physician pay by region Full story
7. USPI vs. SCA vs. Surgery Partners: How big 3 stack up Full story
8. Gastroenterologist among ASC leaders running for office Full story
9. Colon cancer rates are rising among younger adults. See how St. Elizabeth's and King’s Daughter’s Health are improving screening rates here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare consumer behavior has changed drastically in the past two years. Click here to gain insights from 12,000 consumers on their evolving relationship with
2. A hospital's reputation is its reliability. Learn 5 tenets of a framework that stops mistakes before they happen.
3. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data