News & Analysis
Jan. 29, 2014
1. 10 Statistics on Gastroenterologist Compensation.
2. Looking Beyond the Scope: Integrated Care & Women's Health in Gastroenterology. 10 Recent GI/Endoscopy Physician Moves. 3. Hear Industry Experts Discuss Strategies for Managing ASC Quality Measures at the 12th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine. Keynote speakers include Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Howard Dean, John Bolton and Louis Sauer. Click here to learn more and register.
4. 2014: A Promising Year for De Novo ASC Activity?
5. 6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Management & Development Companies - MFC, Northstar Healthcare, Physicians Endoscopy & More.
6. 10 Recent GI/Endoscopy Physician Moves.
7. Researchers Develop New Blood Test for Pancreatic Cancer.
8. Healthcare Private Equity Investment - 5 Areas to Examine in 2014.
9. Do you want to maintain your independence as a physician? Are you interested in exploring new practice models that will enable you to preserve your productivity and autonomy? Take a 5 minute survey on these issues and you'll receive the results.
10. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs performing rare GI procedures. Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to recommend a surgery center for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA and VMG Health.