News & Analysis
Jan. 27, 2014
1. 2014 Outlook: 7 Issues for Gastroenterologists to Focus on This Year.
2. 6 Statistics on Colorectal Cancer Diagnosis & Mortality. 3. Hear Industry Experts Discuss Strategies for Managing ASC Quality Measures at the 12th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine. Keynote speakers include Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Howard Dean, John Bolton and Louis Sauer. Click here to learn more and register.
4. Celiac Sensitivity & Quinoa: Q&A With Study Author Victor Zevallos.
5. 18 Statistics on Variation in Gastroenterologist Compensation.
6. High-Volume Hospitals May Offer Better Colorectal Surgery Recovery Rates.
7. FDA Approves Sofosbuvir as Hepatitis C Treatment.
8. 25 Highest Paid Physician Specialties by Hospital Ownership.
9. Do you want to maintain your independence as a physician? Are you interested in exploring new practice models that will enable you to preserve your productivity and autonomy? Take a 5 minute survey on these issues and you'll receive the results.
10. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs performing rare GI procedures. Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to recommend a surgery center for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA and VMG Health.