1. Insurers now required to cover follow-up colonoscopies Full story
2. USPI, GI Alliance ink deal for 2 Texas endoscopy centers Full story
3. Worst cities for physician pay in the last 5 years Full story
4. Some rare disease patients need regular infusions that eat up their time and freedom. See how some hospitals are changing this here.
5. AGA launches gastro innovation fund with venture capital backing Full story
6. 10 gastroenterologists to know Full story
7. Catholic Health's gastroenterology chair building endoscopy center of excellence Full story
8. Orlando Health opening digestive center Full story
9. Colon cancer rates are rising among younger adults. See how St. Elizabeth's and King’s Daughter’s Health are improving screening rates here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.
2. Learn what 1,000+ consumers think about healthcare. Use their insights as a roadmap to accelerating your digital future.
3. Healthcare innovations shouldn't take years to complete. Here's how systems are speeding up the transformation process.