1. California GI group makes new affiliation: 3 notes Full story
2. Florida Health Department bars gastroenterologist from seeing female patients Full story
3. Missouri hospital abruptly closes, misses payroll Full story
4. TrialSpark doctors serve their communities by establishing clinical trial sites right in their office. Full story
5. Thrilled to welcome 150 physician speakers and 250 total speakers to Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 18-20, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Colorado advocacy groups attempt to lower CRC screening age to 45 Full story
7. 3 gastroenterology leaders to know Full story
8. Value on investment: Why ROI alone can't measure project success in healthcare. Read this whitepaper to learn how to measure the intangibles that contribute to success.
9. Worldwide CRC rates increased 10% since 1990 — 3 insights Full story