News & Analysis
Jan. 20, 2014
1. Dr. Caroll Koscheski of ACG: Value-Based Care in Gastroenterology.
2. 6 Things to Know About Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease & Cancer Risk. 3. Hear Industry Experts Discuss Strategies for Managing ASC Quality Measures at the 12th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine. Keynote speakers include Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Howard Dean, John Bolton and Louis Sauer. Click here to learn more and register.
4. 5 Statistics on Case, Costs & Mortality Associated With GI Diseases.
5. EndoChoice Launches Study to Demonstrate Clinical Significance of Fuse Endoscopy System.
6. New Test Offers Promise of Simpler Celiac Disease Diagnosis.
7. 8 Tactics to Boost ASC Patient Volume in Competitive Markets.
8. 50 Hospitals With the Most ER Visits.
9. Do you want to maintain your independence as a physician? Are you interested in exploring new practice models that will enable you to preserve your productivity and autonomy? Take a 5 minute survey on these issues and you'll receive the results.
10. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASC administrators under 40. Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to recommend an administrator for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Physicians Endoscopy and Surgical Directions.