News & Analysis
Jan. 15, 2014
1. Longer Colonoscopy Withdrawal Times Associated With Higher Polyp, Adenoma Detection Rates: Study.
2. 36 Statistics on Burden of Digestive Diseases in the US. 3. Hear Industry Experts Discuss Consumerism and Price Transparency in Healthcare at the 12th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine. Keynote speakers include Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Howard Dean, John Bolton and Louis Sauer. Click here to learn more and register.
4. Colorectal Surgon Dr. David Magner Joins La Peer Health Systems.
5. University of Nebraska Medical Center Joins International Hepatitis C Treatment Registry.
6. 12 Statistics for Ambulatory Surgery Center Revenue Cycle Management.
7. EndoChoice's Full Spectrum Endoscopy System Featured in CME Courses.
8. 50 of the Most Powerful People in Healthcare.
9. Do you want to maintain your independence as a physician? Are you interested in exploring new practice models that will enable you to preserve your productivity and autonomy? Take a 5 minute survey on these issues and you'll receive the results.
10. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of surgery centers with robotic surgical systems. Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend an ASC for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Physicians Endoscopy and Surgical Directions.