News & Analysis
Jan. 13, 2014
1. Healthcare Consolidation & the Solo GI Physician: Q&A With Dr. Travis Dierenfeldt.
2. What is the Most Rewarding Aspect of Gastroenterology? 7 Statistics. 3. Hear Industry Experts Discuss the Biggest Challenges in ASCs at the 12th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine. Keynote speakers include Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Howard Dean, John Bolton and Louis Sauer. Click here to learn more and register.
4. Dr. Jeffrey Peters Named COO of University Hospitals.
5. Cernostics Partners With AMC in the Netherlands for Access to Barrett's Esophagus Patient Registry.
6. AGA: 11 Things to Know About Personalized Medicine.
7.100 Physician Leaders to Know in the ASC Industry.
8. 7 Key Legal Concepts for Today's Hospital and Health System Leaders.
9. Do you want to maintain your independence as a physician? Are you interested in exploring new practice models that will enable you to preserve your productivity and autonomy? Take a 5 minute survey on these issues and you'll receive the results.
10. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of surgery centers with robotic surgical systems. Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend an ASC for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: FUJIFILM and VMG Health.