1. New York gastroenterologist to pay $1.4M for Medicare billing fraud Full story
2. 13 most popular medical side gigs for physicians Full story
3. Is private equity worth it for gastroenterology practices? Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. West Virginia hospital 1st in state to receive GI Genius modules Full story
6. Meet the leaders of Gastro Health Full story
7. 15 physicians stepping into leadership roles Full story
8. Gut disorders caused by rumination often go misdiagnosed, study says Full story
9. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.
2. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients.
3. 60% of physicians say administrative work drives burnout. Discover how industry leaders are restoring joy in the clinical setting through human-centered design, automation and ‘a platform of health.’