|News & Analysis|
November 27, 2012
1. The 12 "Biggest" Hospital Stories of 2012.
2. Hospital-Physician Relationships Shouldn't Be One-Size-Fits All.
3. Charity Care and Property Taxes: Why They Are Now Inseparable.
4. 200 Hospital Benchmarks.
5. 80 Accountable Care Organizations to Know.
6. HIPAA Compliance: What Has Changed and How Will It Impact Healthcare Providers?
7. Providers Filed 85% of Medicare Appeals in 2010.
8. 5 CEOs of the Week:
Steve Littleson of Jersey Shored University Medical Center.
Donald Wilkerson of St. David's Medical Center in Texas.
Tim Colburn of Berger Health System in Ohio.
Ruthita Fike of Loma Linda University Medical Center.
Alan Channing of Sinai Health System in Chicago.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Medzo, VMG Health, BillingTree and Surgical Directions.
* * *