|News & Analysis|
July 31, 2012
1. Advancing Accountable Care: 5 Hospital ACO Leaders Share Insight.
2. Facing Challenges With Meaningful Affiliations: Q&A With The Mount Sinai Medical Center CEO Dr. Kenneth Davis.
3. Physician Attrition in the Next 10 Years: 15 Findings.
4. 5 Physician Specialties With the Greatest Salary Gains in 2012.
5. 25 Largest Non-Profit Hospital Systems.
6. For-Profit Hospital 2Q Earnings: Recent Reports for CHS, HMA, UHS and LifePoint.
7. 5 Cornerstones of a Culture of Compliance for Hospitals.
8. 5 CEOs of the Week:
Ora Pescovitz, MD, University of Michigan Health System.
Paul Ramsey, MD, University of Washington Medicine.
Kenneth Paulus, Allina Health.
Judith Persichilli, RN, Catholic Health East.
Kristen Murtos, Skokie Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Murphy Healthcare Group, ASCOA and Surgical Directions.
* * *