|News & Analysis|
July 17, 2012
1. 50 Largest Public Hospitals in America.
2. 6 Key Issues Facing Healthcare in the Second Half of 2012.
3. Medical Homes Making Strides: Q&A With Independence Blue Cross Medical Director Dr. Donald Liss.
4. Calling it Off: Why Some Hospital Mergers Fail and Others Don't.
5. Top 10 States With Highest Inpatient Medicare Payments.
6. 10 Reasons to Combine Your Community Health Needs Assessment and Medical Staff Development Plan.
7. Interactive Tool: Map of U.S. Hospitals by Patient Experience Score.
8. 5 CEOs of the Week:
Mark Newton with Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago.
Michael Wiemann, MD, with Providence Hospital in Southfield, Mich.
Sharon O'Keefe with University of Chicago Medical Center.
Jeffrey Rivest with University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore.
Kenneth Davis, MD, with The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Murphy Healthcare Group, ASCOA and Surgical Directions.
* * *