News & Analysis
June 4, 2013
1. What Healthcare Executives Spend the Most Time On: 4 CEOs Weigh In.
2. Successfully Navigating Sequester Cuts: Q&A With Froedtert Health CEO Cathy Jacobson.
3. Value-Based Contracting: From Payer and Provider Point of View.
4. Bringing Them Home: What's Gained When Hospitals Recruit Hometown Physicians.
5. 8 Statistics on Annual & Hourly Oncologist Compensation.
6. 57 Hospitals With the Best Physician Communication.
7. What the U.S. Can Learn From Healthcare Delivery Overseas: Q&A With Harvard Business School's Regina E. Herzlinger.
8. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
Colin McRae of Jefferson Memorial Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Barry Ronan of Western Maryland Health System.
Keith Gallagher of Memorial Hospital Pembroke.
Brad Griffin of Colleton Medical Center.
Robert Chrencik of University of Maryland Medical System.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, TechSolve, VMG Health and TeleTracking Technologies.
* * *