News & Analysis
May 28, 2013
1. 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America.
2. Biggest Challenges Healthcare Executives Have Faced: 4 CEOs Weigh In.
3. Developing Healthcare Workers' Emotional Intelligence: Q&A With Emotional Intelligence Coach Harvey Deutschendorf.
4. 6 Hospital Mergers Called Off in the Past Year.
5. 3 Reasons Why Hospitals Might Be Scared of Wal-Mart.
6. 5 Tips on Moving Away From RVUs for Physician Compensation.
7. Natural Disaster Preparation 101: 4 Post-Tornado Lessons From Mercy Joplin and Morgan County ARH.
8. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
Douglas Hawthorne of Texas Health Resources.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Dr. Richard Davis of Sibley Memorial Hospital.
Robert Chrencik of University of Maryland Medical System.
Ronald Johnson of Shore Medical Center.
Deborah Carey Johnson of Eastern Maine Medical Center.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedAssets and TechSolve.
* * *