News & Analysis
May 7, 2013
1. ACOs: The Least Agreed-Upon Concept in Healthcare?
2. 25 Statistics on Physician Compensation.
3. What's Behind the Rash of New Hospital Brands?
4. Executing Population Health Strategy: Q&A With Dr. Mike Schatzlein, CEO of Saint Thomas Health.
5. Keeping Employed Physicians Profitable: Is It Impossible?
6. Hospitals Rank WellPoint as "Worst Payor" for Second Straight Year.
7. 5 Biggest Gaps Holding Back Healthcare.
8. Complimentary webinar: 5 Key Trends and Observations Impacting Hospitals and Health Systems. Thursday, May 23, 1:15-2:15 PM CST. To learn more or register, .
9. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
James Elrod of Willis-Knighton Health System.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Stephen Ralph of Huntington Memorial Hospital.
Barbara Rossmann of Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals.
John Haupert of Grady Health System.
Dr. Diana Hendel of MemorialCare's Long Beach Hospitals.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TechSolve, Health2Resources and athenahealth.
* * *