News & Analysis
April 30, 2013
1. 5 Traits of High Reliability Organizations: How to Hardwire Each in Your Organization.
2. Spreading Ideas About Healthcare's Future: Q&A With Dr. Kenneth Davis, President and CEO of The Mount Sinai Medical Center.
3. 5 Hospital and Health System CEOs on Board Alignment.
4. Strategic Hospital Unions: Considerations for a Healthy Merger.
5. 9 Hospitals That Have Closed in 2013.
6. Price Transparency: Why It's an Issue & Where Hospitals Fit in.
7. 10 States With the Highest, Lowest Hospital Care Spending Per Capita.
8. Last chance to register to the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago! The event features more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives from across the country and takes place May 9-11. Registration closes May 1. To learn more or register,.
9. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
John Lynch III of Main Line Health.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Tom Martin of Lincoln County Public Health District.
Charles Stewart of HMA's Southeast Missouri Market.
Marcia Dial of Scotland County Hospital.
Joan Magruder of BJC HealthCare.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TechSolve, Health2Resources and ASCOA.
* * *