News & Analysis
April 23, 2013
1. 19 Metrics to Measure Hospitals' Progress Toward Value-Based Care.
2. 4 Tips to a Successful PCMH Transformation and Recognition.
3. Yes, You Still Have to Worry About the Uninsured After the Mandate.
4. 4 Recent Events That Have Changed How Consumers View Healthcare.
5. After Marathon Bombings, Boston Hospitals Proved Lessons Learned Since 9/11.
6. Staying Fresh Throughout a 32-Year Tenure: Q&A With White Plains Hospital CEO Jon Schandler.
7. 10 Overlooked Opportunities for Hospital Cost Savings.
8. Last chance to register to the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago! The event features more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives from across the country and takes place May 9-11. Registration closes May 1. To learn more or register,.
9. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
Joan Magruder of BJC HealthCare.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Gary Colberg of Southeast Georgia Health System.
George Hernandez Jr. of University Health System in San Antonio.
Pamela Delagardelle of Allen Health System.
James B. Cole of Virginia Hospital Center.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TechSolve and ASCOA.
* * *