News & Analysis
April 16, 2013
1. Boston Hospitals Put to Test After Marathon Explosions.
2. What Does the Future Hold for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers? 6 Observations & Concerns.
3. How President Obama's FY 2014 Budget Would Affect Hospitals.
4. 10 Guidelines for Setting Physician Performance Metrics.
5. Health Reform's New Charity Care Requirements for Hospitals: Achieving Compliance to Avoid Penalties.
6. Will Hospital Price Transparency Drive Up Healthcare Costs?
7. 10 Best Practices to Improve Hospital IT Recruitment and Retention.
8. 12 Specialties With the Most Burned-Out Physicians.
9. Time is running out to register for Early Registration at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting. Only 25 spots remain! ACOs, key specialties, physician integration, RAC audits - do you have a pulse on these trends beyond your local market?
Meet, network and strategize with more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives from across the country at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago. To learn more or register,.
10. 5 Presidents, CEOs and Administrators of the Week:
Catherine Jacobson of Froedtert Health. Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
David Bleakney of Angleton Danbury Medical Center.
Hugh Brown of St. David's Georgetown Hospital.
Michael Riordan of Greenville Health System.
Gary Shaw of Alaska Native Medical Center.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, athenahealth and ASCOA.
* * *