News & Analysis
April 9, 2013
1. Growing and Engaging an Accountable Care Patient Base: Q&A with MissionPoint Health Partners' CEO Jason Dinger.
2. 56 Statistics on Major For-Profit Hospital Chain Finances.
3. 5 Retail Principles for a More Effective Hospital Market Share Strategy.
4. Fierce Competition for Physician Executives: How Hospitals Can Get Ahead.
5. Creating Regional Health Networks: Q&A With LifePoint Hospitals CFO Jeff Sherman.
6. 12 Statistics on Federal EHR Incentive Payments to Hospitals.
7. Top 10 States With the Highest Number of Oncologists.
8. Time is running out to register for Early Registration at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting. Only 31 spots remain! ACOs, key specialties, physician integration, RAC audits - do you have a pulse on these trends beyond your local market?
Meet, network and strategize with more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives from across the country at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago. To learn more or register,.
9. 5 Presidents and CEOs of the Week:
Kenneth Hutchenrider Jr. of Methodist Richardson Medical Center. Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Daryl Tol of Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center.
Kathleen Kuck of Pocono Health System.
Kristen Murtos of Skokie Hospital.
Carolyn Scanlan of The Hospital & Health System Association of Pennsylvania.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: athenahealth, VMG Health and ASCOA.
* * *