News & Analysis
April 2, 2013
1. 5 Common Physician Relations Faux Pas.
2. 5 FTC Challenges to Hospital Mergers: Key Concepts for Today's Antitrust Environment.
3. Managing Patient Health Through Nutrition: Q&A With Truman Medical Centers CEO John Bluford.
4. 20 Statistics on Medicare Cost Growth at Hospitals.
5. Survey: 3 in 10 of Physicians Familiar With ACOs, PCMHs.
6. Adding Employed Practices to Your Organization? 6 Ways to Getting Buy-in From the Practice.
7. 15 U.S. Cities With Shortest Physician Wait Time.
8. Time is running out to register for Early Registration at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting. Only a few spots remain! ACOs, key specialties, physician integration, RAC audits - do you have a pulse on these trends beyond your local market?
Meet, network and strategize with more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives from across the country at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago. To learn more or register,.
9. 5 Presidents and CEOs of the Week:
Jennifer Ensminger of Pacific Hospital Long Beach. Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Larry Goodman of Rush University Medical Center.
Nancy Schlichting of Henry Ford Health System.
Susan Peach of Highpoint Health System.
Michael Patterson of Colorado Plains Medical Center.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Athenahealth and Surgical Directions.
* * *