News & Analysis
March 26, 2013
1. Urgency Emergency: 5 Ways CEOs Can Cure Complacent Hospitals.
2. 3 Years of PPACA: The 5 Biggest Changes in Healthcare Since the Law's Passage.
3. 7 Statistics on Hospital M&A in 2011.
4. Pittsburgh vs. UPMC: Getting to the Bottom of the Tax-Exempt Battle.
5. Developing a Culture-Based Workforce: Top Healthcare Workplaces Share Best Practices.
6. Marketing Physicians to Grow Market Share.
7. 9 Statistics on Executive Compensation at Cleveland Clinic.
8. Only 1 Week Left to Register for Early Registration at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting. Only 70 Spots Remain! ACOs, key specialties, physician integration, RAC audits - do you have a pulse on these trends beyond your local market?
Meet, network and strategize with more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives from across the country at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago. To learn more or register,.
9. 5 Presidents and CEOs of the Week:
Joel Allison of Baylor Health Care System. Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Bruce Bailey of Georgetown Hospital System.
John Federspiel of Hudson Valley Hospital.
James Kaskie of Great Lakes Health System.
Peggy Troy of Children's Hospital and Health System.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: proofpoint and Athenahealth.
* * *