News & Analysis
March 19, 2013
1. Is Bigger Always Better? Exploring the Risks of Health System Mega-Mergers.
2. Executive Compensation: 9 Things Every Hospital CEO Should Know.
3. What Physician Specialties are Hospitals Planning to Acquire in 2013?
4. How Should Health Systems Manage Their Investments Today?
5. Becoming a Virtuous Healthcare Organization: It Starts With Avoiding "Blamestorming."
6. 16 Top Priorities for Healthcare Compliance Programs in 2013.
7. 19 Questions to Ask on the Road to Accountable Care.
8. Only 2 Weeks Left to Register for Early Registration at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting. Only 100 Spots Remain! ACOs, key specialties, physician integration, RAC audits - do you have a pulse on these trends beyond your local market?
Meet, network and strategize with more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives from across the country at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago. To learn more or register,.
9. 5 Presidents and CEOs of the Week:
Dr. Thomas Beeman of Lancaster General Health.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Carol Burrell of Northeast Georgia Health System.
Shane Cerone of Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak.
Glenn Fosdick of Nebraska Medical Center.
Victoria Alexander-Lane of Sebasticook Valley Health.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Athenahealth and proofpoint.
* * *