News & Analysis
March 5, 2013
1. 60 Hospital and Health System CEOs with the Longest Tenures.
2. 9 Ingenious Ways to Cut Costs at Your Hospital.
3. Specialty ACOs: The Next Step in Accountable Care.
4. Number of ACOs in the United States - A Quarterly Breakdown.
5. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking nominations for the 2013 edition of 100 Great Hospitals. To nominate an acute-care hospital, contact Molly Gamble for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Hospitals - They Don't Market Like They Used To.
7. 11 Statistics on Hospitals' Accounts Receivable.
8. ACOs, key specialties, physician integration, RAC audits - do you have a pulse on these trends beyond your local market?
Meet, network and strategize with more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives from across the country at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago. To learn more or register, .
9. 50 Statistics on Hospital Association CEO Compensation.
10. 5 Presidents and CEOs of the Week:
David Lord of OSF St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
William McDonald of St. Joseph's Healthcare System.
Mark Merrill of Valley Health.
Bruce Lawrence of Integris Health.
Kim Miller of Beaver Dam Community Hospitals.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: McKesson, VMG Health and Athenahealth.
* * *