News & Analysis
February 26, 2013
1. 3 Major Challenges for Health System Leaders in 2013 and Beyond.
2. For-Profit Hospital Executive Compensation in the Past 5 Years: 46 Statistics.
3. Changing Culture at a Challenged Hospital: Q&A With Dr. Sonia Mehta, CEO and CMO of Chicago's Loretto Hospital.
4. Where Critical Access Hospitals Fit in Healthcare Reform: Q&A With West Park Hospital CFO Pat McConnell.
5. March 1 is the deadline for the Becker's Hospital Review 2013 Leadership Awards. To nominate a hospital or health system CEO, please or contact Molly Gamble for additional information at email@example.com.
6. Employee ACOs: Building a Base for Accountable Care.
7. Study: 428 ACOs Span 49 States.
8. ACOs, key specialties, physician integration, RAC audits - do you have a pulse on these trends beyond your local market?
Meet, network and strategize with more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives from across the country at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago. To learn more or register, .
9. Top 58 Hospitals Patients Rated 9 or 10 in HCAHPS.
10. 5 Presidents and CEOs of the Week:
Samuel Moskiwitz of MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Martin Bieber of Kennedy Health System.
Dr. James Bleicher of Verde Valley Medical Center.
Stephen Mason of BayCare Health System.
C. David Huffstutler of St. David's Healthcare.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Athenahealth, VMG Health and ASCOA.
* * *