1. 512 ASCs with total joint replacements Full story
2. Marymount ASC, Cleveland Clinic to resume nonessential surgeries Full story
3. 12-hour ambulance delays, patients treated in the gift shop: What the COVID-19 surge looks like in 5 states Full story
4. Would your ASC benefit from in-house testing? Click here to learn about the opportunities lab screening would provide.
5. Regent Surgical Health headed into 2021: 6 things to know Full story
6. California surgery center remains open, despite system's elective surgery postponement Full story
7. ENT and Allergy Associates in 2020 — 5 key developments Full story
8. 3 Must Reads
- How well are you really communicating with patients today? Click here for 10 strategies to better reach patients and improve care.
- Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
- Does your health system have a digital engagement strategy that coincides with its transformation goals? Download this whitepaper to learn how Bon Secours Mercy Health formulated its digital backbone.
9. COVID-19 variant found in Colorado, 2nd case suspected: What we know today Full story
10. Tracking the top earning states for physicians over 5 years — 50 stats Full story
11. New York hospital to open orthopedic practice, recruiting surgeons Full story
12. Weight-bearing MRI improves outcomes for several specialties. Click here to learn how ortho and spine surgeons benefit.
13. How Tenet, HCA Healthcare and Surgery Partners' shares performed this week Full story
14. 5 most-read GI stories in 2020 Full story
15. 10-physician orthopedic practice opens 3rd Louisiana location Full story
16. Is your ASC's anesthesia professionalized? Click here to learn six ways professionalized anesthesia management can increase efficiency and revenue.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A new era of genetic testing: How health systems can help deliver truly personalized care to millions of patients. Click here to read more.
2. Digital communication can decrease preventable hospital readmissions by up to 18 percent. Click here to learn how physicians can use electronic alerts to drive better patient outcomes.
3. Agility is the key to pivoting critical operations during the pandemic. This report explores the role information plays in your health system and how it informs your decisions.