1. What ASC execs need to know about the COVID-19 relief bill: 6 details Full story
2. How orthopedic surgeon compensation changed over the last decade Full story
3. PE-backed eye platform partners with 3 Florida practices Full story
4. Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today’s hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
5. Work progressing on North Carolina health system's ASC Full story
6. 44 new GI centers in 2020 by state Full story
7. ENT salary increases 14% since 2017 Full story
8. A new era of genetic testing: How health systems can help deliver truly personalized care to millions of patients. Click here to read more.
9. Texas surgical hospital settles Stark Law violation allegations, whistleblowers get $13.9M Full story
10. Kaiser Permanente halts elective surgeries at some California hospitals Full story
11. $150M spine, orthopedic hospital to begin construction in Colorado Full story
12. 3 Must Reads
- How Spectrum Health, Duke University Health System and others are taking a more comprehensive approach to workforce management. Click here to read more.
- Don't risk putting off archiving legacy systems. Click here to learn how to do it quickly and securely using today’s Cloud technologies.
- What will be the pandemic's biggest effects in the years to come? Click here to learn what healthcare leaders think.
13. Kansas eye clinic breaks ground on surgery center Full story
14. Anchor Health Properties acquires Rhode Island medical office building, ambulatory care center Full story
15. Top GI articles — Compensation, PE investment & more Full story
16. The butterfly effect and denials prevention — How Magnolia Regional Health Center reduced denials by 50 percent. Click here to view the on-demand presentation.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The fight against healthcare turnover — A 5-chapter guide to improve retention and staff hard-to-fill positions. Click here to read the guide.
2. Still calling your patients? Click here to find out why texting them will bring about better results for your practice.
3. What can CFOs learn from an analysis of more than 100M hospital transactions? Click here to read the 2020 Denials Index.