1. CMS increases reimbursement for minimally invasive lumbar spine procedure at ASCs Full story
2. 38 ASC company leadership moves in 2020 Full story
3. How physician compensation changed over 3 years — 93 statistics Full story
4. Data-driven payer negotiations for orthopedics in ASCs - click here to learn more.
5. North Carolina closer to approving physician-owned company's $12.5M ambulatory surgery facility Full story
6. Top-read ASC stories — Surprise billing legislation, specialty compensation & more Full story
7. GI Alliance expands footprint — 4 GI industry notes Full story
8. Weight-bearing MRI improves outcomes for several specialties. Click here to learn how ortho and spine surgeons benefit.
9. Kansas eye clinic breaks ground on surgery center Full story
10. What to know about the $900B COVID-19 relief package & 3 more updates from Capitol Hill Full story
11. Montana healthcare organization developing 58-acre campus with surgery center Full story
12. 3 Must Reads
- Does your health system have a digital engagement strategy that coincides with its transformation goals? Download this whitepaper to learn how Bon Secours Mercy Health formulated its digital backbone.
- Does your organization have a digital, frictionless billing and payment system? Download this whitepaper to learn how to innovate the patient financial experience.
- Download this whitepaper to learn how pediatric hospitals can recover from the pandemic and take advantage of CMS’ increased reimbursement rates by expanding telehealth.
13. CRH Medical to lose 'significant' client Full story
14. Testing against a new strain, investigating allergic reactions and more — 5 COVID-19 vaccine updates Full story
15. How orthopedic care delivery is changing: 2 industry leaders weigh in Full story
16. CMS compliance 2021: How to meet interoperability rule requirements by the deadline. Click here to view the presentation.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What do Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and Hackensack University Medical Center have in common? A commitment to surgical excellence. Click here to read more.
2. A paper-based informed consent process can put your system at legal and financial risk. Click here to learn how one health system made it mobile.
3. Right drug, wrong dose? Why adjustments must be made for kidney function. Click here to read more.