Becker's ASC Podcast: Catch up on all episodes here!
1. Where nonurgent surgeries are being delayed: 9 new hospitals Full story
2. 10 lowest-paid physician specialties in 2021 Full story
3. USPI cements $1.2B acquisition of SurgCenter Full story
4. Telehealth has yet to reach its full potential. See how 150+ healthcare execs are paving the path forward here.
5. Illinois Bone & Joint Institute's latest partnership aims to leverage data for value-based care Full story
6. Physician shortages won't make med school shorter, says ASC CEO Full story
7. These 6 ASCs earned perfect CMS scores on staff and cleanliness Full story
8. California medical office buildings with ASC purchased for $50M Full story
9. Prior authorizations are up 81 percent, but smart automation can reduce the costly back and forth. Here's how.
10. Wyoming ASC 1st in state to use robotic surgery system Full story
11. New Jersey city council rezones former Crate & Barrel for ASC Full story
12. 7 ASCs that added total joint programs in 2021 Full story
13. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.
Becker's is seeking great speakers for the 2022 The Business & Operations of ASCs event. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. AI-driven automation can save a hospital millions — these 6 must-reads explain which tools to adopt.
2. Healthcare organizations don't need to start from scratch to create a seamless digital experience. Click here to learn how to fast track the process.
3. Health systems often overlook a critical aspect of workflow efficiency — see what it is here.