1. New ASCs in 2020: A state-by-state breakdown Full story
2. USPI to offload urgent care platform in 2021 Full story
3. AmSurg + Envision in the past 90 days: 5 updates Full story
4. ASC leaders demand better patient engagement and pre-procedure processes. Avoid delays and cancellations with automated patient instructions, online intake, and patient readiness tracking. Learn more.
5. How non-acute facilities can prepare for COVID-19 vaccines — 6 action items Full story
6. NJ Senate passes bill to expand cardiac surgery sites Full story
7. How practice setting, specialty influences physician compensation Full story
8. 3 Must Reads
- Debunking Myths about Archiving Legacy Systems Click here
- Maximize your primary care portfolio: Open the door to an unrecognized revenue stream Click here
- Resilience is a muscle: Here's a playbook to strengthen it throughout your health system
9. UnitedHealth: Moving total joints to ASCs could yield $3B in annual savings Full story
10. CDC group recommends next priorities for COVID-19 vaccine: Ages 75+, front-line essential workers Full story
11. Outpatient spine specialist named partner at 11-location practice — 5 details Full story
12. Would your ASC benefit from in-house testing? Click here to learn about the opportunities lab screening would provide.
13. Dr. Nicholas Grosso: How CMS' cuts will hit orthopedics and care delivery changes in 2021 Full story
14. Supply Chain Tip of the Week: Prioritize streamlined operations Full story
15. Physician pay hits $360,104; group practice falls 13% among general surgeons — 4 key insights Full story
16. Your ASC can benefit from professionalized anesthesia. Click here to learn about improved efficiency and revenue.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Does your health system have a digital engagement strategy that coincides with its transformation goals? Download this whitepaper to learn how Bon Secours Mercy Health formulated its digital backbone.
2. Download this whitepaper to learn how pediatric hospitals can recover from the pandemic and take advantage of CMS’ increased reimbursement rates by expanding telehealth.
3. Compassion and innovation: insights into decedent management at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Click here to read more.