1. New York physician convicted in $31M trip-and-fall fraud scheme Full story
2. 5 highest-paying physician specialties in the last 5 years Full story
3. 5 things to know about value-based care going into 2023 Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. SurgCenter Development CEO to retire Full story
6. Private equity and ASCs: 5 updates in a month Full story
7. How TikTok influenced health, wellness in 2022 Full story
8. 12 New Year's resolutions physicians can make to improve their practices Full story
9. Third-Party Liability programs — Hero or villain? Here are 5 common mistakes to avoid + practical strategies to make TPL programs a hero.
10. Northside Hospital opening 60K-square-foot medical center with outpatient care Full story
11. New Steadman Clinic location was expected to take 70% of its partner hospital's 2022 surgical revenue Full story
12. Ground broken on 39K-square-foot Arizona medical office building Full story
13. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See 6 ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 5 health systems' most valuable patient experience strategy in 2022 + 9 telehealth tips for clinician and more. Here are 10 Becker's must-reads on technology and the patient experience.
2. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
3. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.