1. 10 details about Tenet's $1.1B acquisition of 45 SurgCenter Development ASCs Full story
2. Idaho group to open medical center with in-development surgery center Full story
3. Florida GI practice to open $6M surgery center Full story
4. ASC leaders demand better patient engagement and pre-procedure processes. Avoid delays and cancellations with automated patient instructions, online intake, and patient readiness tracking. Learn more.
5. Where are the 16 Leapfrog 'F' hospitals? Full story
6. 8 ASC industry key notes Full story
7. The physician's perspective on ASC joint ventures — 3 reasons they're buying in Full story
8. Weight-bearing MRI improves outcomes for several specialties. Click here to learn how ortho and spine surgeons benefit.
9. Ohio ASC installs robotic joint replacement arm Full story
10. CRH Medical acquires Florida GI anesthesia practice Full story
11. Past president of Georgia ASC society dies Full story
12. Is your OR still a source of revenue? Click here to learn how third-party providers can help your hospital grow its margins.
13. CMS rule restricts Crohn's, ulcerative colitis patients access to infusion services, DHPA says Full story
14. Massachusetts physician accused of $10.6M in billing fraud Full story
15. Virginia hospital plans to add ASC in 2021 — 3 details Full story
16. Not getting the most out of your organization's surgical service lines? This report outlines the three things you need to recalibrate your delivery of high-quality care.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Does your laboratory have the right IT tools to weather the COVID-19 storm? Download this whitepaper to understand which tools will help you face challenges most efficiently.
2. What can CFOs learn from an analysis of more than 100M hospital transactions? Click here to read the 2020 Denials Index.
3. How well are you really communicating with patients today? Click here for 10 strategies to better reach patients and improve care.