1. 7 most interesting ASC industry deals in 2020 Full story
2. The top barriers to ASC migration in 2021 — 5 thoughts from ASCA's CEO Full story
3. 116+ hospitals postponing elective surgeries broken down by state Full story
4. New biologic technology aids bone formation. Click here for details and data showing its effectiveness.
5. COVID-19 & the 5 trends that defined GI in 2020 Full story
6. New guidance for surgery on recovered COVID-19 patients — 5 things to know Full story
7. With COVID-19 'raging,' Indiana reimposes elective surgery limits Full story
8. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
9. Missouri practice seeks approval for outpatient surgery center Full story
10. Top-read ASC articles — CMS, new joint venture ASCs and more Full story
11. Are physician compensation, productivity surveys obsolete? — 5 points from VMG Health Full story
12. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.
13. 5 joint venture ASCs involving spine surgeons in 2020 Full story
14. Pfizer vaccine nears emergency approval; daily COVID-19 deaths may surpass 9/11 toll for months, Redfield says — 5 updates Full story
15. How CMS' changes will affect spine surgeons in 2021 — Prior authorization, reimbursement cuts & more Full story
16. 5 pillars for HAI prevention — what hospital leaders should know about the power of clean. Click here to find fact sheets and best practices.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What a decade of claims data says about the state of patient safety. Click here to read the full report.
2. Your ASC can benefit from professionalized anesthesia. Click here to learn about improved efficiency and revenue.
3. Compassion and innovation: insights into decedent management at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Click here to read more.