1. Halt in Massachusetts elective surgeries has ASCs concerned Full story
2. How 6 ASCs are fighting through supply challenges & preparing for a second shortage Full story
3. New York hospitals must expand capacity by 25%, Cuomo orders Full story
4. New biologic technology aids bone formation. Click here for details and data showing its effectiveness.
5. California surgeon to perform first outpatient hip replacement with Mako robot in region Full story
6. The Joint Commission debuts ASC resource hub — 4 insights Full story
7. Aspen Surgical expands ASC, hospital offerings with acquisition — 3 details Full story
8. Your ASC can benefit from professionalized anesthesia. Click here to learn about improved efficiency and revenue.
9. Everything CMS has in store for 2021 & more — 10 ASC industry notes Full story
10. How Tenet, HCA Healthcare and Surgery Partners' shares performed this week Full story
11. NJ legislative committee passes bill to expand access to cardiology procedures Full story
12. What can a survey of 1,000 healthcare consumers and 75 health plan executives tell us about the shift to home-based healthcare in 2020 and beyond. Click here to find out.
13. Ocular Partners announces new partnerships in Chicago Full story
14. Dr. Wael Barsoum: What the Biden presidency could mean for orthopedics Full story
15. 110+ hospitals postponing elective surgeries by state Full story
16. Help your patients feel safe when returning for care they delayed by employing these action items. Click here for a roadmap to recovery.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to learn more.
2. Does your visitor management policy benefit your organization? Click here to learn how to create a platform that meets your needs.
3. From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.