|News & Analysis|
Dec. 5, 2013
1. Biggest Concerns of ASC Physician Owners in 2014: Q&A With Dr. Brad Lerner of Summit Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
2. Hospital Partnerships: 4 Considerations for ASCs Before Taking the Plunge.
3. 7 Key Notes on ASC Management & Development Companies--AmSurg, ASCOA, HCA & More. 4. Free Webinar: 22 Observations for ASCs in 2014. This webinar features Scott Becker, JD, CPA, Partner, Chairman of the Healthcare Dept., McGuireWoods LLP, discussing the biggest trends in the ASC industry today and what to look for in the future. Tuesday, Dec. 17, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Cash Pay for Surgery Centers: A Trend for the Future? 6. Physicians Endoscopy Partners With N.C. Physicians on Endoscopy Center.
7. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of "100 Physician Leaders in the ASC Industry to Know." If you would like more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. 12 Recent Infection Control News Bites.
9. Joint Commission Guidelines Note the Role of Nurses in Preventing CLABSI.
10. 8 Hospitals Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month.