1. Iowa nurse allegedly stole fentanyl from surgery center Full story
2. Limits eased on physician-owned hospital expansions for 2021: 5 details Full story
3. Surgery Partners remembers senior VP and chief clinical officer Ann Shimek Full story
4. Hear leaders discuss payer negotiations and migrating cases to an ASC. Click here for the ASC Speaker Series.
5. 1st robotic-assisted knee surgery in the books for North Carolina ASC Full story
6. Cardiology groups push back on CMS physician fee schedule cuts Full story
7. Eye surgery center planned in Wisconsin Full story
8. New biologic technology aids bone formation. Click here for details and data showing its effectiveness.
9. US Anesthesia Partners reaches 4-year deal with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas Full story
10. Building with ASC to occupy slice of former New Jersey pharma complex — 5 insights Full story
11. CMS finalizes physician fee schedule for 2021 & 4 other updates Full story
12. Help your patients feel safe when returning for care they delayed by employing these action items. Click here for a roadmap to recovery.
13. Zimmer Biomet completes $250M acquisition: 12 device company notes Full story
14. Medline launches 2 sustainability programs Full story
15. COVID-19 deaths pass 2,400 for 3rd day; ICU capacity to dictate California stay-at-home orders — 6 updates Full story
16. 5 pillars for HAI prevention — what hospital leaders should know about the power of clean. Click here to find fact sheets and best practices.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Glycemic control is critical for managing all patients, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to learn best practices to improve patient outcomes.
2. Why universal patient decolonization is key in the age of COVID-19. Click here to download the whitepaper.
3. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.