1. How did ASC companies fare in Q3? 50 things to know Full story
3. Complimentary webinar: Learn how to bring more orthopedic and spine cases you your ASC and increase patient satisfaction with outpatient surgery through our latest webinar series Register here
4. Investing in your ASC's future: How to appeal to the next generation of physicians Full story
5. 22 new joint ventures in 2014 Full story
6. 11 SCA investments, $34M Northstar Healthcare acquisition & more: 5 recent key notes Full story
7. Daughters of Charity CEO urges leaders opposed to Prime sale to reconsider position Full story
8. 10 smartest things people in healthcare do Full story
9. 25 comments from readers: The good, the bad and the ugly Full story
10. More healthcare M&A in 2015: What's driving the transactions? Full story
11. Equipment sale: JCAHO certified Surgical Center selling nearly new state-of-the-art eye equipment. Brands include: Ellex Yag Laser with Stand, Two Bausch & Lomb Millennium Phaco Monitors, Two Zeiss Microscopes with Footpedal, Stryker Stretchers and Cataract LRI. Pictures are available at your request. Please call 941-412-9787 or email email@example.com.
List call: Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs with robotic technology. Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend a surgery center for the list.
13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine
90+ Physician Leaders to Speak
June 11-13, 2015