1. CMS finalizes ASC rules for 2021 with 267 ASC-payable additions Full story
2. Leapfrog taking 2nd crack at ASC survey in 2021 — 6 notes on the proposed changes Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic keeping most ASCs open during nonessential inpatient procedure postponement Full story
4. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
5. 10 hot spots for GI development over the last 3 years Full story
6. 7 updates on the COVID-19 vaccine, antibody tests — side effects, the first mass air shipment and more Full story
7. Optum CEO returns, 60 SCA centers ranked among nation's best and more: 5 updates Full story
8. Your ASC can benefit from professionalized anesthesia. Click here to learn about improved efficiency and revenue.
9. 5 common issues with allergy documentation in ASCs Full story
10. 27 best ASCs in Pennsylvania: Newsweek ranking Full story
11. Acumed launches program for ASC price transparency, clinical value Full story
12. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
13. Coastal Orthopedics building headquarters, ASC in new development Full story
14. How the pandemic is changing spine surgery: 5 surgeon insights Full story
15. Tennessee hospital seeks permission to buy remaining surgery center ownership stake for $1.9M Full story
16. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. When compliance challenges at contract pharmacies cause conflict in the 340B Drug Pricing Program, it’s the patients who lose — especially in rural communities. Download this whitepaper to learn more.
2. Are your clinical assets generating the returns your health system needs? Download this white paper to learn how you can maximize your return on invested capital.
3. What can a survey of 1,000 healthcare consumers and 75 health plan executives tell us about the shift to home-based healthcare in 2020 and beyond. Click here to find out.