1. CMS finalizes physician payment rule for 2021: 6 takeaways Full story
2. What changes in Congress mean for ASC industry support — 5 insights Full story
3. 20-surgeon Florida group plans new orthopedic HQ with surgery center Full story
4. Your ASC can benefit from professionalized anesthesia. Click here to learn about improved efficiency and revenue.
5. 5 GI industry notes Full story
6. Elective surgery restrictions 'gutted' ASCs, spurred closures — 3 key thoughts from an industry leader Full story
7. Accounting for ASC case expenses — 3 benefits + 3 best practices Full story
8. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.
9. System deploying contact tracing, compliance tech at 10 ASCs Full story
10. CRC prevention can't wait — 2 gastroenterologists on precautions needed to continue screening during the pandemic Full story
11. How Tenet, HCA Healthcare and Surgery Partners' shares performed this week Full story
12. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
13. The top-paying careers in all 50 states — Surgery, anesthesiology & more Full story
14. Medline to complete 40+ partnerships with health systems this year Full story
15. PE firms continue to pursue orthopedic partnerships: 6 key transactions in 2020 Full story
16. Ready to ditch ad-hoc improvements and implement a cultural transformation at your health system? Click here to learn how University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center did it.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What a decade of claims data says about the state of patient safety. Click here to read the full report.
2. A new era of genetic testing: How health systems can help deliver truly personalized care to millions of patients. Click here to read more.
3. When compliance challenges at contract pharmacies cause conflict in the 340B Drug Pricing Program, it’s the patients who lose — especially in rural communities. Download this whitepaper to learn more.