1. What does it take for ASCs to be successful in value-based care? Full story
2. Behind the payer practice 'significantly' cutting physician practice revenue Full story
3. Florida optometrist to pay $8K after patient went blind Full story
4. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
5. Justice Department to appeal the ruling that cleared the UnitedHealth-Change merger & 5 more updates Full story
6. APRN pay by the numbers Full story
7. Real estate joint venture acquires 8 ASCs Full story
8. Cigna's profits up 70% in Q3 and 3 more company updates Full story
9. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
10. 3 ways physicians can save time in the workplace: AMA Full story
11. Physicians in California, Texas eligible for greater student loan forgiveness Full story
12. 6 gastroenterology updates Full story
13. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.
2. 5 health systems' most valuable patient experience strategy in 2022 + 9 telehealth tips for clinician and more. Here are 10 Becker's must-reads on technology and the patient experience.
3. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.