1. New York suspends elective surgeries in Erie County: 5 details Full story
2. Penn State Health, ValueHealth to develop ASC network: 3 things to know Full story
3. PE firm invests in Michigan GI practice, creates new platform Full story
4. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
5. Iowa hospital's surgery center set to open in 2021 Full story
6. Orthopedic bundled payments outlook for 2021 Full story
7. Alabama eye practice celebrates 40 years Full story
8. Your ASC can benefit from professionalized anesthesia. Click here to learn about improved efficiency and revenue.
9. Florida hospital buys medical office building with surgery center, land for $1.4M Full story
10. Uncertainty over Medicare rates leaves anesthesiologists anxious Full story
11. Despite COVID-19 disruption, PE investments running rampant — 8 ASC industry notes Full story
12. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
13. Banner Health plans sports medicine, surgery center for 2022 Full story
14. Spectrum Health Pennock opens new surgery center Full story
15. ENT and Allergy Associates signs 15-year-lease on new NY office Full story
16. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 6 strategies to bolster hospital 'rainy day' funds. A quick guide for healthcare leaders.
2. Does your visitor management policy benefit your organization? Click here to learn how to create a platform that meets your needs.
3. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.