1. Anesthesiologist accused of tampering with IV bags at ASC 'terrified' coworkers Full story
2. What ASCs are doing instead of consolidating Full story
3. 46% of independent physicians saw pay cut in 2022 Full story
4. Healthcare supply chains face enormous pressures. Learn innovative strategies you can use right now to improve resiliency and mitigate risks.
5. APRN pay by the numbers Full story
6. What gastroenterology leaders are most excited about Full story
7. Medtronic moves: 4 updates in November Full story
8. $22M paid for New Jersey medical office, park Full story
9. Nursing turnover is costing your organization millions of dollars. A local per diem pool can reduce burnout and turnover. Join the live webinar here.
10. Michigan ASC gains orthopedic certification Full story
11. GI tech world has 'a ton of opportunity,' CEO says Full story
12. Atrium Health gains approval for $30.13M North Carolina ASC Full story
13. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.
2. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
3. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.