1. 11 biggest surgery center projects in 2020 by cost Full story
2. Pandemic burnout: How 4 ASC leaders are managing staff fatigue Full story
3. COVID-19 hospitalizations climb; vaccine distribution could begin next week: 5 updates Full story
4. Are professionals managing your anesthesia care? Click here to find out how to increase daily cases and reduce cancellations due to emergent events.
5. A closer look at AMSURG CRC prevention, screening efforts — 4 Qs with Dr. Jay Popp Full story
6. Arizona orthopedic group, ASC report increased patient volumes: 3 details Full story
7. US Digestive Health's latest acquisition, Lifetime Disruptor awardee named and more — 4 GI industry notes Full story
8. From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.
9. States that expanded Medicaid diagnosed colon cancer earlier, study finds Full story
10. 6 states with the most new ASCs in 2020 Full story
11. COVID-19 data is about to flatten, drop and spike: 5 considerations when reviewing numbers Full story
12. The pandemic has intensified the U.S. opioid crisis, but 8 organizations have seen success in their efforts to curb the opioid epidemic. Click here to learn more.
13. Johnson & Johnson reveals surgical robotics platform — 5 details Full story
14. 2 ASC administrators on the biggest threat to ASCs today Full story
15. 66 hospitals postponing elective procedures amid the COVID-19 resurgence Full story
16. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Does your laboratory have the right IT tools to weather the COVID-19 storm? Download this whitepaper to understand which tools will help you face challenges most efficiently.
2. What can a survey of 1,000 healthcare consumers and 75 health plan executives tell us about the shift to home-based healthcare in 2020 and beyond. Click here to find out.
3. When compliance challenges at contract pharmacies cause conflict in the 340B Drug Pricing Program, it’s the patients who lose — especially in rural communities. Download this whitepaper to learn more.