1. Are payers pushing procedures to ASCs? Full story
2. 13 physician kickback suits totaling $332M+ in 2022 Full story
3. CMS finalizes Stark Law update Full story
4. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
5. Surgery Partners snags $800M equity offering Full story
6. 3 billing challenges anesthesiologists face Full story
7. New York medical office building sells for $16M Full story
8. Northern Lakes Surgery Center names new director Full story
9. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
10. A drug shortage created by TikTok and 10 more supply chain updates Full story
11. 'The status quo is not enough' to stay ahead of the curve, says DePuy Synthes' new ASC VP Full story
12. Premier Health opening 15k-square-foot medical office building in Ohio Full story
13. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.
2. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
3. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.